10 WAYS TO STYLE A LEATHER BOMBER JACKET
A leather bomber jacket is a classic that will never go out of style. When it comes to making a statement, a bomber jacket is at the top of our list. Whether it’s a black bomber jacket or a neutral-colored jacket, it’s a wonderful statement item.
During World War II, the original bomber jacket was intended as a flight jacket for pilots. Throughout WWII, the A-2 became a symbol of American pilots, with entire aircrews proudly wearing their bomber jackets. The bomber evolved to suit a more casual appearance as the flying jacket grew popular with civilians.
Over time, the bomber jacket‘s form has gotten smaller, and nylon, polyester, and wool versions have become popular. A front zipper, fitting waistline, and ribbed cuffs distinguish the bomber jacket today.
It’s an excellent piece of clothing that you should absolutely consider buying, whether it’s a black bomber jacket or a jacket in neutral colours.
Our Available Range
We have an excellent range of bomber jackets for you to choose from. And we’re also gonna help you style them if you do end up buying one (or many).
Even though one can never go wrong with a black leather bomber jacket, it is a fall and winter staple, and does get a bit too much for the warmer months.
Our Gregoire Bomber Jacket is 100% cotton so that you can still look sophisticated come spring. It has slanted front pockets, an on-sleeve pocket and an inside pocket.
Here’s the link for the jacket:
It’s not easy to find good fashion basics that will give you a shock of flair and make your presence stand out. To do so, one must make a financial investment, which our leather jackets can provide.
The Harry Turner Leather Jacket worn by Kellan Lutz in his 2015 movie Extraction is made of genuine leather, and has complete internal viscose lining. It comes in a shirt-style design collar with full length sleeves supporting opened cuffs. It has chest, waist and internal pockets.
Click here to view the jacket:
Another available top-seller is the Adam Lambert black jacket which has a button flap over the zipper in addition to a shirt design collar, internal viscose lining and chest, waist and internal pockets.
Pair it with khaki chinos, over a maroon polo t-shirt and grey joggers for a preppy look perfect for those mid-summer months.
You can have a look here:
A very in-vogue style of bomber is Varsity jackets. Its classic plain style, along with high-quality rib knitted neck and cuffs, fit your body perfectly. Our Navy Blue Varsity Jacket is a fashionable jacket that suits whoever wears it. It is made of faux leather and has a complete internal viscose lining which also acts as insulation. The neck design is round with a rib knitted collar and matching rib knitted cuffs. It possesses a sleeve pocket as well as internal and external chest pockets and oozes comfortability.
Here’s the link to shop:
An alternative hot-seller is our Pebble Textured Leather bomber which embodies a classy ruggedness especially through its earthy tones. It sports an internal cotton lining with front zip closures, two huge flap pockets at the hip with double press-snap fastening, two hand warmer chest pockets and rib knit cuffs and waist.
To shop, visit us at:
We also carry a vast range of leather bombers for women. Our main seller is the Petite Zipper jacket. This jacket features a collarless style, with pockets at the sides and internal lining. It is made of 97% polyester and is quite flexible. It is a cute, trendy little number perfect for daily use.
Use this link to shop:
Another one of our uber stylish options is a Genuine Cordovan Leather Motorcycle Jacket in warm brown. The jacket is made of genuine leather with complete inner viscose detailing. Its unique features include a stand-up collar with a snap-button as well as zip details on the front. It also comes with multiple inner and outer pockets and rib-knitted cuffs and collar.
You can buy the jacket by clicking on:
Lastly, let us introduce you to our PU Bomber Jacket in black faux leather. It displays a quilted design on the front and back with a stand-up collar and zipper sleeves. It is modern and sleek and will keep you well insulated on even the coldest days with its internal viscose lining.
To get this jacket, click on the following:
10 Ways to Style Your Leather Bomber Jacket
Leather jackets, thankfully, may be worn in a variety of ways. They may be dressed up or down depending on the occasion, but a beautiful pair of jeans is the go-to look for this outerwear staple.
If you’re on a budget, a versatile colour like black that goes with everything is an excellent choice; however, people who want to make a bomber jacket an integral part of their style can choose from a variety of colours and variations that will complement other sections of their clothing.
- For a casual look, wear it with black sweatpants, a grey hoodie and black high-tops. You can also add a snapback as an accessory.
- Put it on over a white t-shirt, blue denim jeans and brown suede boots for a classic, vintage look.
- You can also pair it with any colored dress shirt, ripped jeans and black loafers for the perfect street look.
- Wear a light-colored sweater with a bright dress shirt as a layering piece. Allow the shirttail to hang out for a more relaxed look. With a pair of frayed blue jeans and a black leather bomber jacket, it’s difficult to go wrong. This timeless aesthetic will never go out of style.
- For a rustic but formal look, combine your jacket with jeans, a casual boot, and a slender necktie.
- Skinny jeans with a black shirt and shoes or boots make a smart fashion statement for a more modern style.
- If you prefer a coloured jacket, burgundy, navy, or even white are excellent alternatives for the next spring season. Wear these vibrant jackets with a more neutral palette underneath, and always make the jacket the focal point of your look.
- For bold coloured jackets, wear them with black or white jeans, a classic white or black T-shirt, and black or white shoes.
- The burgundy bomber jacket is an edgy aesthetic that is ideal for making a statement while keeping your outfit basic. Wear it with light denim jeans or khaki chinos, a light-colored T-shirt, and a pair of simple white shoes.
- Olive green is a versatile, unisex colour; don’t be scared to incorporate it into your wardrobe. Under your favourite bomber, wear dark wash jeans, boots, and an olive T-shirt for a casual appearance.
- Of course ladies, you can always put on your favorite dress under your jackets and it will make for a very fashionable, sophisticated look
Do’s And Don’ts To Look Inspiring:
Lastly, here’s a list of don’t do’s to heed in order to look your best:
- Dress in a way that flatters your figure. The bomber jacket is the most flattering of all the numerous designs of leather jackets available, regardless of your body type. While some jackets are best worn by those with a slender, athletic build, a bomber jacket may be worn by everyone.
- Keep the bomber unzipped at all times. It slims you down by breaking up your silhouette.
- Allow your bomber jacket to take centre stage. Never let your jacket overcome you. Everything else should support the jacket when you’re wearing it.
- With your jacket, avoid wearing cargo pants or anything bulky. For a cleaner appearance, choose fitting or low-profile pants.
Like we’ve shown you, a leather bomber jacket is a very versatile garment, and it is pretty hard to mess up styling it. A Schrödinger’s coat, the leather jacket combines both cool and unfashionable at the same time. Essentially, you won’t know your path until you put it on.