Megan Boone The Blacklist Wool Coat
- Color: Navy Blue
- Material: 100% Wool
- Collar: Lapel Design
- Internal: Viscose Lining
- Front: Button Style Closure
- Sleeves: Full-Length Open Cuffs
- Pockets: Two Flap Waists & Inside
- Worn By: Megan Boone as “Elizabeth Keen”
- Inspired By Television Show: The Blacklist
- Order in The Next to get it by October 26, 2019
- Real Time 185 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
The Elizabeth Keen the Blacklist Stylish Megan Boone Wool Coat is a coat that is sure to be the perfect accessory for all the girls this winter season as it is really stylish as well as incredibly warm so the girls will keep true to their trendy selves but will also be warm whilst sporting their looks. The color of the coat is navy blue whilst the material is 100% wool and this is the reason it will keep the wearer warm as is the viscose lined interior.
The Megan Boone the Blacklist Elizabeth Keen Street Wear Coat has pockets that are on the waist with flaps with a pocket on the inside as well whilst the sleeves of the coat are full-length open cuffs. The front of the coat has a classic button closure which really brings the waist of the wearer to the forefront and makes it look slimmer rather than bulky.
This product is designed and manufactured by TopCelebsJackets.com and is inspired by, but is not associated with or sponsored by any celebrity name or movie mentioned in the product.
Top Celebs Jackets offers the most dedicated yet hassle-free Return & Exchange policies. We do know the truth that you must get the same jacket what you have seen in the image and therefore, for any concern with the quality of the jacket, you can Exchange or even return that item of clothing within 90 days.
But before sending a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing the product so we can update our warehouse administrator of the arriving return in advance.
Here are a few policies of our return/exchange that you must follow:
- You can surely Return/Exchange the jacket purchased by topcelebsjackets.com. You have a complete cooling off time of 90 days to either Return or Exchange if you for some reason you are not 100% happy with that jacket. But after 90 days, neither refund nor or exchange will be acceptable.
- For our customer’s satisfaction, we also present store credits that you can use them for your future buying if you believe you don’t prefer any jacket or wait till we get any latest movie’s jacket arrives in our store collection!
- If the jacket that you send back comes damaged, torn, maltreated, changed or altered, then we will not recognize those for return or Exchange, and you have to carry on with it, even if sent before 30 days.
- The request for canceling the jacket’s order will be accepted upon conditions written below:
- For canceling the order within 3 days, 25% deduction from the payment will be made.
- For canceling the order within 7 days, 45% deduction from the payment will be made.
- No cancellation will be accepted if the request comes after 7 days from the order placing day.
- We make certain before shipping jacket that excellence matches our ordinary needs. If it gets blemished during shipping, we will arrange a new jacket and mail it on our cost with expedited shipping.
- All Returns or Exchange must come to the same address where they were mailed from, which could be our international department. Please keep in mind to inform us before mailing the jacket via email at email@example.com for address verification.
You may also like…
Megan Boone The Blacklist Wool Coat